Being a magistrate is immensely rewarding, but it can also be stressful and demanding. Knowing you’re not alone is important.
We’ve recently launched an exclusive support line to provide you, our members, with magistrate-to-magistrate support when volunteering feels tough.
How it works
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your telephone number.
- We’ll arrange a good time to call you back.
- You’ll receive confidential support from an experienced MA member, who will provide a friendly ear and signpost you to any information you need.
How we can help
We can support you with a range of issues, including:
- problems with claiming expenses
- understanding processes and rules, such as training, disciplinary procedures or taking on new roles
- personal issues or clashes with other magistrates.